Well, it probaby is overpriced. But if you are in for the long run, and I think that's your spirit, you'll either do really well or lose all :)
Peri

------ Original Message ------
From: "Robert Bruninga via EV" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
To: "Electric Vehicle Discussion List" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Cc: "Robert Bruninga" <bruni...@usna.edu>
Sent: 09-Oct-17 6:43:15 AM
Subject: [EVDL] Go Tesla go!

I finally bought some Tesla stock.  THe only stock I own.

I just wanted to contribute to his vision independent of whether it made any money or not. But our "finincial advisor" said she could not process the order becaue she and her company is bound by the fiduciary rule from letting me do anything that is not in my best interest! SHe said that her company consideres Tesla as over priced by at east a factor of two and not
viable.

OK, now what? So she established another account that was not bound by the
feduciary rule and I bought a few shares.

THen an article this weekend lends light and opened my eyes. FUlly 27% or almost one thrid of Tesla investors are short, meaning all their stock is BETTING on Tesla's FAILURE. So of course, when ever they comment on Tesla they bash it, and try to scare other investors away, because every time the
stock goes up, they lose millions.

https://cleantechnica.com/2017/10/08/epic-battle-happening-musk-tesla-haters/

Screw em!  Go Tesla Go!

Bob