Bob -

WOW! I guess you know that soldering the J1772 pins has led to melted plugs...
they technically should be crimped... and not cut in half...

At TucsonEV.com I offer a service to crimp your wire into your plug/inlet for
$25
plus shipping. The crimp is done to Mil Spec with an industrial pneumatic
crimper.

Rush Dougherty
www.TucsonEV.com
Tucson AZ 85719