The interesting thing about this carbon brief map is that my 5kw array is
not listed.  My installation predates a number of the large 5+ MW
installations that are highlighted when moused over.  It would take a
thousand of my type of installations to make up one yellow dot on the map
but I know that there are such roof top installations in this state just by
the sheer number of solar installation companies and by how long they have
been in business.

I am wondering if this map is under reporting the amount of solar sourced
generation taking place?  And if so, are other sources of information under
reporting the total amount of electricity being generated?  We may be
"cleaner" than we think.  Also, what about solar hot water?