% ?An about-turn/flip-flop to pr season2 of their streamed TVshow featuring
a snaffled/nicked Tesla EV? %

http://www.carscoops.com/2017/12/clarkson-says-he-has-no-issue-with.html
Clarkson Says He Has No Issue With Electric Vehicles
Dec 6, 2017  Brad Anderson

[image
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HoDA61_jgrs/WieHtPQ38jI/AAAAAAAA9wE/RRFnLD_PubArqQaVJsIGZMSX7P3hkR9pACLcBGAs/s1600/Jeremy-Clarkson-EVs-%2B%25281%2529.jpg

VIDEO
https://youtu.be/_KEN-cxmGw8
]

There was a time when Jeremy Clarkson, like so many other old-school car
enthusiasts, absolutely despised electric cars.

However, in the near decade since the former Top Gear host’s infamous review
of the Tesla Roadster, electric cars have come a long way. So, have
Clarkson’s views changed as well?

Mashable recently sat down with the controversial journalist prior to the
launch of The Grand Tour’s second season and much to our surprise, Clarkson
no longer appears to be vehemently opposed to electric cars, perhaps sensing
the inevitable EV revolution.

Quizzed about his thoughts of the 2020 Tesla Roadster, Clarkson said, “I
think the world could become kinder, better place, perhaps because of
electrical cars. I certainly have no problem with electricity as a means of
propulsion.” Yes, those exact words left Clarkson’s mouth.

It remains to be seen what has swayed Clarkson’s views, but we wouldn’t be
surprised to hear that the Rimac Concept_One, set to star in the new season
of The Grand Tour, may have convinced him.
[© 2017 Carscoop & Carscoops]

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Tesla-EV-nicked-by-other-means-on-Clarkson-show-not-from-Tesla-v-tp4688707.html
Tesla EV nicked by ‘other means’ on Clarkson show> (not from Tesla) (v)
... Jeremy Clarkson reveals why he loves and hates Ferrari and Tesla ...
Nov 29 2017

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
 http://evdl.org/archive/