I agree 100%.
Folks forget that it takes significant energy to tow even a small trailer. Much more than one would think. Probably more energy than the panels produce, especially at highway speeds.

Best to leave them on the roof of your house, or put them on a "solar shed" for your car to park under at work.

Bill D.