SO much negativity on this list towards someone that just asked a simple
question, and acknowledged the challenges and issues up front.
Personally, I applaud the initiative and willingness to tilt at technological,
economic, and other assorted windmills.

As my Tai Kwon Do instructor used to say,"impossible today, possible tomorrow."

Sent from my iPhone