Hey Daryl
Great to meet another EVDL Canadian member!  Thanks for the kudos and yes
would love to see that Elec-Trak, didn't know any actually made it to
Canada!  I don't know David or Jeff but I certainly don't think they wanted
their story to be used against EVs but somehow it is.  I started a FB group
for EVs in NS and one gentleman stated that he wouldn't trade in his Prius
for an EV until NS cleaned up their power generation.  Yes they still have
that time of day program ( my sister has an ETS heat unit and uses it), I
am considering it but the Volt I just got typically doesn't take that much
electricity, will have to look at the bill when it coms and see how much
difference it makes.
On the Facebook EV group, there is a woman who say she bought a Leaf and
drove it down from Ontario and used the finished New Brunswick charging
infrastructure.  So apparently it's possible already!

Cheers
Dan