Thank you, for the detailed info.
I am not sure how to check LED's but,
to check if a Batt-Bridge is assembled & functioning properly you just connect
it to a battery pack & the green LED should be the only one lit.
Then, if the positive lead is disconnected the negative side red LED should
light up or if the negative lead is disconnected the positive side red LED
should light.
Like this   El Moto part 33 Battery Pack Balance Monitor

|   |    |

|    |
El Moto part 33 Battery Pack Balance Monitor
 This is 48V Battery Pack Balance Monitor that I assembled based on Lee Hart's
Batt-bridge.  |   |

Another question, if I may
Would it affect sensitivity or performance if a switch was added to be able to
turn it off when not in use or for long term storage?
I understand from personal testing that (2) leads would need to be switched.
Either (2) switches or a dpst switch.
If it's plausible to be switched, could a couple of relays be used, so it can
be switched on & off by the vehicle ignition?
Thanks again,     Kevin