On 2/28/2018 10:43 AM, Peri Hartman via EV wrote:
I agree (hand it to Bruce!). And, as much as hesitate to admit, there will eventually come a time when Bruce can't make further posts. I hope someone is considering an apprenticeship :)
Peri

Expect Bruce to be posting for a long time yet. He has been through these tests and treatments before and holds up fine. No one else would begin to exhibit Bruce's dedication and perseverance in the pursuit of EV information. Just today, while uncluttering my house, I found a printed post from him, dated August 1995. There are probably many readers here who have not been on the list and following Bruce for that long.

Gail

------ Original Message ------
From: "EVDL Administrator via EV" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
To: "Electric Vehicle Discussion List" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Cc: "EVDL Administrator" <evp...@drmm.net>
Sent: 28-Feb-18 10:38:32 AM
Subject: Re: [EVDL] EVnewswire status: heart, again

You have to hand it to Bruce.  They can lock him down in the Tempe (TX) VA hospital, but as you can tell from his newswire posts, they can't keep him
disconnected for long. :-)

Bruce is still undergoing cardiac tests.  (My take:) He might need fewer of them, if the Texas VA hospital had managed to get his medical history from the California VA. Apparently they can't or won't, and he had to give it to
them from memory.

Something just doesn't smell right when the patient is better connected than
the massive government agency, no?  Ah well.

He doesn't expect to be in hospital beyond tomorrow night (or at least is
hoping to leave then), so if you'd like to mail a card or other support, you should probably send it to his mail drop. I'm hesitant to post that address here (with the EVDL being archived in all kinds of places), so please email
me (better to let Bruce rest) offlist to get the address.

For my private email see : http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#supt

Bruce, if you're reading this, hang in there and get well!  We're all
pulling for you.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA
EVDL Administrator