TucsonEV.com sells the KHONS 32A EVSE for $350. It has a readout that shows
Charging Status, Accumulated kWh, Charging time, Supply Amps and Volts, Elapsed
charge time, charging Amps, EVSE temperature and kW. It is a very compact and
portable unit, about the size of a Tesla UMC. It comes with a 14-50 plug.

Here is a link to a review by John Woodell -
https://medium.com/@JohnWoodell/khons-32-amp-charging-cable-review-4d6a389e26c6

Rush Dougherty
Tucson AZ 85719