Cor,
finally, someone with some background with the Juicebox Classic silver case
unit. I've got a Juicebox classic 40A on a 50amp outlet which should put out
enough power for my PFC40 charger. It works fine with both the 2017 Volt and
the 2015 Spark, but they can only manage around 3.3kw. The problem comes when I
plug in my S10 with the PFC40. If I turn up the charger power past about 4kw or
so, the Juicebox works for a while, 10 to 15 minutes, but then faults with a
GFCI error. I managed to find an old build document online for the kit which
explains how to monitor the serial stream and also put a volt meter on the GFCI
sense pin to the microcontroller and watch the offset voltage. I think that the
Juicebox is a factory version as the GFCI transformer has a glob of white RTV
fixing the 240VAC input wires in what should be the best position for
minimizing the offset voltage. Everything starts out relatively good. The
offset voltage is in the 50mv range as I remember. After about 5 minutes
 , the offset begins to increase while charging current remains steady. Once
the offset voltage gets up to around 200mv, the fault occurs.

Is there anything I can do to improve the offset voltage so this doesn't
happen? I'd like to be able to use the full power of the Juicebox since the
PFC40 will handle it.

thanks,
Paul Wallace