If cost is the only thing stopping you, I would seriously try running the
numbers, and be sure that you take into accounts any tax credits, local or
state rebates, and regional trade-in programs. Not to mention, if you don’t
already have an EV, monthly fuel savings. And consider a lease (if Tesla offers
them).

Sent from my iPhone