Don’t kid yourself lots of cars already have many of the features. GPS
tracking, drive recorders, remote shutoff etc.

As far as fixing salvaged vehicles well, it’s slightly different than a
gasoline vehicle in determining if it’s safe for the road.
It’s understandable that they would want to inspect it but in the end they will
probably loose that fight.

As far as cost..... my friend at work just bought a pickup truck with all the
bells and whistles and paid $46,000 for it  cars with lots of options and in
the luxury class are not cheap. A model 3 competes with BMW and Mercedes not
with the leaf.

Heck the navigation system is the best I have ever seen in any vehicle. He
outsold all the luxury cars on the market combined.

Sent from my iPad