I bought Zap at 2010 from China (Mountain Chan). They sent me e-scooter with
19xLiFePO4 (40Ah) and witch lead battery charger. Now I know It but a bit too
late and cells are dead. This e-scooter has 2500W/60V motor, not popular
because is it six phase. I bought new batteries and try to use it but after
seven years staying at garrage the controler is broken - I have message like
"current controll sensor error - start power again or replace
controller". Since year I am looking for spare controller for replace this
broken one but I can't find it  :(

                  Dnia 15 października 2018 19:36 Eduardo Kaftanski via EV