From: "Mark Abramowitz" <ma...@enviropolicy.com>
To: "Peri Hartman" <pe...@kotatko.com>; "Electric Vehicle Discussion List" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Sent: 27-Dec-18 1:34:09 PM
Subject: Re: [EVDL] fear of hydrogen infrastructure

Sure.

“Hydrogen: The next wave for electric vehicles?”

By Bernd Heid, Martin Linder, Anna Orthofer, Marcus Wilthaner

I already posted the date.

I haven’t read the article yet, so you’ll have to read it yourself or wait
until I have a chance.

As far as the 2011 study, I only have a presentation from a DOE HTAC meeting by
Sandy Thomas, given in February, 2011.

- Mark

Sent from my Fuel Cell powered iPhone