Hello Mark,

This is the type of thing us geeks seek.  Feed us data!!!  Here's an
example:

A friend has been captivated by the use of hydrogen in an ICE by a local
"genius"/entrepreneur.  He referred me to the guy's website at:
Victorypower.net.  His system uses tungsten and extremely high temperatures
to disassociate hydrogen from oxygen in water molecules.

I mentioned to him that if the claims he makes are true, Venture
Capitalists would be beating a path to his door.  I can list a whole lot of
companies that are no longer in existence that are just like this one and
had reasonably viable products except for...  I think my friend has drunk
the kool-aid and is on his way to getting burned or at least his cash...

Appreciate the reference.