First hydrogen is not a zero emissions fuel so I'm calling it as I see it.
Second Level 2 is great for efficient vehicles.
https://www.greencarreports.com/news/1113193_how-i-rode-4000-miles-on-an-electric-motorcycle-for-10https://www.greencarreports.com/news/1103094_long-distance-rides-on-electric-motorcycles-heres-how-they-do-it

The Arcimoto could be a long range vehicle without level III also. Still better
with but if you charge from two J1772 and have big charging amps with a small
pack it can be done. To add to that it's a good emergency charging solution.
Level III is not as dependable as level II.  So it all depends on what you're
smokin.  Lawrence Rhodes

    On Monday, January 21, 2019, 10:13:31 AM PST, Mark Abramowitz