That’s true but it’s not an uneducated guess.

USE WATER TO FIGHT A HIGH VOLTAGE BATTERY FIRE. If the battery catches fire, is
exposed to high heat, or is generating heat or gases, use large amounts of
water to cool the battery. It can take approximately 3,000 gallons of water
(applied directly to the battery); establish sufficient water supply.

https://www.tesla.com/firstresponders

Sent from my iPhone