On 3/16/19 6:16 AM, paul dove via EV wrote:
105KWh battery in the truck for 69,000 I don’t believe that story. Sounds like
a pipe dream.

Maybe.

Maybe not.

We are accustomed to glacial progress in EV development. IMHO, that is because development has been suppressed my automakers. Now, we have a developing major automaker that is committed to EV progress. And a developing host of wantabes. Tesla's battery costs are said to be low and dropping. To prepare for coming competition, Tesla has an interest in propping up battery prices. Wouldn't it be great if Tesla and Rivian could work cooperatively?