Third, if you were able to charge them, check their internal
resistance. It cannot be the "17-22 meg" that you said. Did you
mis-type, and it's really 17-22 milli-ohms (0.017 to 0.022 ohms)? How
did you measure it?

using my icharger 306b  it says 18m n  omega  sysmbol.

A 30 amphour cell good for 10C would have to deliver 300 amps.

10 c this is burst current I hope they can do 2 or 3 c steady ..

can you show us the math how this nmc cell could not do this ?

To do
this, it can't have an internal resistance more than about 5 milliohms
(0.005 ohms). So even if yours are 17-22 milliohms, they are bad.