Rated Capacityā€¯ is defined in the UN Model Regulations as follows: Rated
capacity means the capacity, in ampere-hours, of a cell or battery as measured
by subjecting it to a load, temperature and voltage cut-off point specified by
the manufacturer.

You need to know how the manufacturer tested them and use the same process to
see if they do as claimed.

Sent from my iPhone