I am not sure what you are trying to do and I don't want to figure it out,
but I will say you can definitely jumper the terminals and something will
happen. I used to design switches for Eaton Corp and it was common to ship
some configurations with this kind of mod. For example a DPDT can be used
to reverse a DC motor by switching the output polarity.  This probably
Google-able.

I would advocate that you carefully diagram the circuit on paper. It is
easy to get this sort of thing wrong.

On Sat, May 11, 2019 at 8:36 PM evtlfp20 via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

>   on my electric motorcycle  I want to use my DPDT  3 postion switch to
> have like a hi /lo beam,  but both lights on "hi beam " and one on "low
> beam"setting.
>
> sw postion       1       2              3
>                1 light / off/  2nd light & 1st light both
>

> Can do i do this by  jumpering across 1 & 3  on one side only??

Michael E. Ross
(919) 585-6737 Land
(919) 901-2805 Cell and Text
(919) 576-0824 <https://www.google.com/voice/b/0?pli=1#phones> Tablet,