Mr.Sharky... what size were you looking for on which car model?

As for the Gen 1 Leaf, it comes stock with 16 inch rims (on at least some
model years).

Leaf Gen 1 can accept certain 15 inch rims, which allows you access to
inexpensive highly mass produced 195/65R15 tires. Gen 3 Prius can use the
same tires, so Prius forums are a good place to find additional opinions on
suitable tires. 2003-2014 (and maybe newer) Corollas can also use the same.