Well, to be fair I have always thought they picked a bad spot for the port.
It’s hard to get to and they used cumbersome technology with Chademo. Chademo
requires much more physical strength than a Tesla plug. However, the woman
comment was not called for.... many men would have the same difficulty.

Sent from my iPhone