Hi Willie.   I think we are serious about those boards.

How do we pay you?   Are they still in working order?

    On Monday, April 27, 2020, 12:52:49 PM PDT, Willie via EV
<ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

On 4/27/20 2:25 PM, Mr. Sharkey via EV wrote:

> I'd be glad to relate any info that helps you get these working, or if
> you decide not to repair them, I'd be interesting in purchasing the dead
> ones as possible spares for my EV. I have schematics for the cell and
> head boards, etc.

Send me your shipping address and I will send you a bunch.  Maybe around
200.  You may then decide if they are worth anything.

Do you want any Australian "EVPower" cell modules?  They were MUCH more
reliable but apparently no longer available.  Nicely potted up. They
have flat copper cell connections rather than "fly wires".