I think I understand the history.    I need to have a few for myself,  (I'd
like around 20) but beyond that ....
It seems ultimately we should make a PCB gerber file and opensource it for v2?
Seems a reasonable start.

Mr Sharkey:   Are you in Oregon?   I live in Monroe Oregon.

    On Monday, April 27, 2020, 4:35:27 PM PDT, Mr. Sharkey via EV