From: "paul dove" <dov...@bellsouth.net>
To: "Peri Hartman" <pe...@kotatko.com>; "Electric Vehicle Discussion List" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Sent: 06-May-20 4:00:58 AM
Subject: Re: [EVDL] POTH, Renewables and Nuclear

The belief that the world is actually overpopulated is a myth. Human overpopulation is not even a real issue. In fact, the global growth rate is approaching below replacement levels and many countries are already there, immigration is the only reason the USA is not. These beliefs presuppose artificial limits to our environment, and to human ingenuity.

We are the true stewards of the environment. Placing the blame of environmental disaster on population growth is not only based on questionable scientific grounding, but it is also unimaginative as far as real solutions go. A op-out against seeking remedies to the extreme and selective consumerism on the part of some, which creates so much waste and the extremely unequal distribution of goods in our modern global economy.

Sent from my iPhone