From: EVDL Administrator via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>
> Lawrence, you really seem to be pining for a Stella Lux... It's clearly
> a technical tour de force, and I'd love to see it go into to production.
> However, I doubt very much that you or I will ever be able to buy one,
> or anything similar.

I agree with David, though not quite a stridently. After all, bicycles did take
over in the 1890's world of horses and carriages. They were a highly disruptive
technology that nevertheless took hold.

I could also point at the Swiss Twike; another highly efficient but very
strange and expensive EV that nevertheless found its way to market.

Maybe some niche will be found for the Stella Lux. Maybe in some country other
than the US, which seems to be stuck in the last century.

Lee Hart

--
Excellence does not require perfection. -- Henry James