Hello everyone,

RE: Ranger EV 2000, LiFePO4 pack 104x3.65V China HiPower, 104 Mini BMS + head board, CellLog8 x 13

I need help figuring out what is wrong and how to proceed with this problem.  Any help, suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

The pack seams to have been drained completely by the mini BMS system, or another cause.  In the fall, the head board alarm went off permanently as I was winterizing my truck.  This spring I found the pack was dead.  Find listed here the codes from the NGS:

BAT_PV     0.00V

BCM_OP      2

PREV_OS      7

CCNT       4

ENG_PO    DISABL

LOWVOLT    0

MAINSEN     2,5v

SOC        49.99%

WKDFBMF    NO

BTM_1FT - BTM_39FT     YES  (ALL)

LEAK....      NO  (99999 Ohm)

Next step I beleive is to drop the pack and try and find the faulty mini BMS.  I guess I won't see any green lights, since the pack is dead.

Many thanks for your interest

Denis B