Paul, this is all about the few times you take a road trip and need fast charging. So, let me ask you this question: for those few times, would this kind of rating be useful to you ?
Peri

<< Want to know about the effects of leaf blowers ? https://quietcleanseattle.org/ >>

------ Original Message ------
From: "paul dove via EV" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
To: "Electric Vehicle Discussion List" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Cc: "paul dove" <dov...@bellsouth.net>; "Mark Laity-Snyder" <marklai...@yahoo.com>
Sent: 28-Sep-20 9:01:38 AM
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Drivability

 Well said, I maid the same observation but was too lazy to craft a response
glad someone said it.
This can be useful but it's only for those that drive for a living or take a
lot of trips and need highway fast charging.II never fast charge my cars
outside of a road trip (once or twice a year) because I have no need.

I have an i-MiEV that I never fast charge because it is only used around town.
Love the car and perfect for my use.I have a Model S and a 3 that I have driven
on trips but it's not really a useful metric now since the car already tells me
where to stop and how long to chage. Maybe if I owned an I-Pace this would be
useful or was looking to purchase a non-Telsa for frequent road trips.

    On Monday, September 28, 2020, 10:24:55 AM CDT, Robert Bruninga via EV