On 4/13/21 1:55 PM, nathan christiansn via EV wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I just finished watching the documentary "Who Killed The Electric Car" was
wondering if anyone on EVDL has owned a General Motors EV1 and would be
willing to share his or her experiences with it.

The EV1 was before my EV era. However, WKTEC, viewed long after it was released, was instrumental in getting me involved with EVs.

IMHO, the main "take away" from WKTEC should be the NiMH story. What GM did with the EV1 was within their rights and VERY minor compared to what they did with NiMH. I firmly believe that GM has spent decades trying to suppress the NiMH story. Obscuring, denying, ignoring. Likely paying agents to further their goal of not being recognized for their actions. Here, you will find people willing to "forgive and forget" GM's crimes.