I have one too but their riders are very high starting at $5,000.

    On Sunday, August 15, 2021, 3:37:06 PM CDT, Mark Abramowitz via EV
<ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

 My current (non-riding) mower is made by Greenworks. I love it. They have
moved to lithium ion battery technology. They also have at least one commercial
riding mower. You might want to have a look.

I like this company because the CEO is not only a nice guy, but is a motivated
guy who wants all yard equipment to go electric. He has started from scratch
and works his tail off. I give him credit for a movement that is gaining steam
for commercial lawn companies to use electric yard equipment, and for cities to
spec them in contracting out services.

- Mark

Sent from my Fuel Cell powered iPhone