Tesla notified all users that FSD is not yet atonomus. AI will never rest or
be distracted. Prevention of wear is not a goal of legal driving. AI doesn't
get road rage. FSD beta is the most cost effective way to bring full FSD to
fruition. The law says you must make a full and complete stop before the limit
line. It doesn't say how far. I am positive that the AI could be programmed to
creep after a full stop. I trust a half capable AI over a human ruled by
hormones, glare, cellphones and a host of other distractions to enumerable to
mention. Using senses superior to humans will make FSD very dangerous as it
will drive thru conditions where a sane person would almost stop. Lawrence
Rhodes