For what it's worth, I pay for my own hosting, which costs a modest annual fee. No notable missed email and I have access to stuff quarantined by the spam filter. The company I use is MDD Hosting. Very good prices and the best tech support I've experienced.

Peri

<< Annoyed by leaf blowers ? https://quietcleanseattle.org/ >>

------ Original Message ------
From: "Mike Nickerson via EV" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
To: clean...@sbcglobal.net; "'Electric Vehicle Discussion List'" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Cc: m...@nickersonranch.com
Sent: 24-May-22 22:02:43
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Gmail warning (list business)

It's even worse than that.

I have my EVDL sent to a personal email address.  I then forward all my mail to
a gmail.com address on my phone (mainly for SPAM filtering purposes).

For the last couple of weeks, gmail has been bouncing all the EVDL messages
that I try to forward to my other address.

I don't know if this helps in the determination of what changed, but it isn't
just the original transmission from EVDL servers.

Mike