From: <m...@nickersonranch.com>
   Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 23:02:43 -0600

   It's even worse than that.

   I have my EVDL sent to a personal email address.  I then forward all my mail
to a gmail.com address on my phone (mainly for SPAM filtering purposes).

   For the last couple of weeks, gmail has been bouncing all the EVDL messages
that I try to forward to my other address.

Simply mail forwarding basically doesn't work any more, because it
breaks too many spam-prevention techniques.  Instead you can get gmail
to contact your other server and load your email into gmail.  Then it
will not go through gmail's spam rejection, sequestering, and discarding
process.

                                        Ken