Thanks Phil for the informative reply.  I plugged in immediately when getting
in the driveway and waited a couple hours before unloading, chain sawing and
splitting the wood (with an electric Worx chain saw and Swisher electric log
splitter).
Last time I charged to 100% was at Cocoa Beach Florida in October.  Some EVers
told me to just charge to 80% like I normally do and others say to charge to
100% after a deep discharge- so I split the difference and charged to 90% :-)
Next time I’ll charge to 100% is when going to Gatlinburg, Oak Ridge Tn and
Mammoth Cave Ky in February.
Stay Charged,
Mark

Sent from my iPhone