Yeah, My procedure is to charge to 75% overnight normally, or higher if
needed.  3-4 times a year I need to take a road trip, so I charge to 90%
overnight, then 2 hours before I am about to leave, I'll take it to 100% to
give it time to balance.   (I have ternary/NMC not LFP)   The pack doesn't
sit too long at 100% when you hit the highway.

You really don't need to worry too much about balance unless you see a drop
in range, then do a balance, and if you get some range back after a week or
so, do it again and ad nauseum until you don't see any gain.   I think
doing it a few times a year does a pretty good job of keeping it in-check,
but all packs are different, so YMMV.