Hi folks
I just did a bad thing , hauled a bunch of firewood in my 5x8 Lowe’s trailer
behind my Tesla Y and the range dropped more than I thought it would. I didn’t
run the mini split heat pump and kept speed at 45mph (much to the chagrin of
red neck truck drivers behind me) and got home at 0%. When I turned the EV off
the display said charge immediately or cause battery damage!
When I used to convert EVs with balancers on LiFePO4 chemistry, to rebalance
the pack after a deep discharge, I’d charge to 100% once (normally 80%).
What’s best?
Mark in Roanoke va

Sent from my iPhone
HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/