I wonder if you have seen :-
Youtube "The EASIEST way to connect used EV packs to grid!"     From Dala.
He shows the steps in getting the CHAdeMO 400V and then connecting to inverter.

YT   /watch?v=XHZWGLzT7gg

Regards
Randall

I was reading Otmar's inverter connection to a Tesla-3 and looks like Tesla
makes it really difficult to run a 1500W 12V inverter from their EVs.  My Bolt
shows 130A available from its DC-DC converter, just clamp the Harbor Fright
inverter (have 1500W with 200A inline breaker, short aligator clamps) on the
battery & the Leaf appears to be rated about 90A, so probably not
enough to run my mini-split at 12A, 120V.   Presently if the power goes out
- I just put another log in my wood stove, but thinking it would be nice to run
one of my EV's as the 64KWH power source incase the power goes out for awhile.
I have a Bergey wind turbine on LiFePO4 7KWH batteries, but that would only
last a few hours running the Pioneer mini-split.  Has anyone done this
successfully?  The Bolt has to be *on* in neutral or park with the key in to
keep the DC-DC converter alive.  Would rather not have a Kerosun for backup...

Subject: Model 3 Inverter Power Connection - Otmar's Variety Blog
https: //
www.cafeelectric.com/blog/2020/06/08/inverter-power-connection-1/<https://www.cafeelectric.com/blog/2020/06/08/inverter-power-connection-1/>