As much as I like to see DIY stuff, I'd recommend you just sell your Rav4EV
and use that to add some powerwalls.   Not only is it a lot of work to make
something like this, it's also difficult to make it safe, and if something
bad happens and you have a house fire, you don't want the insurance company
denying your claim because you hooked a non-approved home-brew device to
your home's electrical system w/o permits, etc.

The main problem is there are no good off-the-shelf solutions for inverters
with a proper control system.  In addition, unless you fully
reverse-engineer the Tesla BMS in there, you'll have to roll-your-own, and
it's hard to do that safely, let alone easily and/or affordably.