On 15 Mar 2024 at 1:06, Peri Hartman via EV wrote:

> The question still stands as to how complete is the charging
> infrastructure. Do they have a system complete enough that you can drive
> without planning ahead ? Without worrying about whether a charge station
> will be open and working ?

You can use a search engine at least as well as I can, I suppose.  But I did
a little nosing around.  Most of what I found was surprisingly vague on
charging availability.

However, I found the amateur video clip linked below. It gives no
statistics, and the production values are, ehhh, kinda elementary, but it
might be of some use.

The impression is that Norway has a LOT charging options everywhere,
including 150kW and 300kW DC charging.

I can't say how this compares with California, but when I saw it, my jaw
dropped.  We had nothing like this back in Ohio.  France is certainly more
wired, even the lower-income rural area where we are, but it still pales by
comparison.

And this clip isn't even up to date.  It appears to have been posted in mid-
2022.  Norway's probably even more densely wired now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jt3SSw6pJk

To reach me, don't reply to this message; I won't get it.  Use my

     That's not a "cloud," it's just someone else's computer.

                                        -- Anonymous

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/