Man you guys rock!! We'll have to see what everyone thinks of our 'catch
phrase' ;) (disclaimer: none of us are marketers)

@Roberto: did you hear that we got favourable mention during the
PloneConf keynote by Alex & Alan and they also encouraged those in
attendance to get in behind WPD! Go man go!

-Tim