Just FYI, I made sure http://plone.org/wpd works, so you can use that too — it's shorter. :)

On Wed, 08 Oct 2008 17:00:36 -0400, Roberto Allende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello

After the awesome job made with the logo by Meghan Murphy and Tim Knapp we're please to announce the first release of the flier:

http://www.openplans.org/projects/plone-marketing/wpd-logo/wpd-flier.pdf
(also: http://www.openplans.org/projects/plone-marketing/wpd-logo/)

The flier is a design made by Andre Nogueira with the assistance of
Erico Andrei, from Simples Consultoria in Brasil.

We've an amazing first approach and we're looking for feedback!

Note the idea is to reuse and adapt it to every place, in the white space we would add the local info and organizer/sponsor.

Kind Regards
r.

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net