Le 15 oct. 08 à 00:18, Roberto Allende a écrit :

Roberto Allende escribió:
Hello
After the awesome job made with the logo by Meghan Murphy and Tim Knapp we're please to announce the first release of the flier: http://www.openplans.org/projects/plone-marketing/wpd-logo/wpd- flier.pdf
(also: http://www.openplans.org/projects/plone-marketing/wpd-logo/)

One more day to give feedback for the flier. If anyone doesn't say anything we send it to the printer :)

Great job guys. We'de like to print it in France, and translate the information. Any source file available?

Thanks.

Dave

Right now we've just one change, the url to http://plone.org/wpd (thanks limi!).

Kind Regards
r.

--
http://robertoallende.com

David Sapiro - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pilot Systems - 9, rue Desargues - 75011 Paris
Tel : +33 1 44 53 05 55 - http://www.pilotsystems.net
Hébergement Zope et Plone gratuit - http://www.objectis.org