Ok thanks Christian for your suggestions. Both helpful for now and for
establishing an ongoing effort to build an online community.
All, I've made a list of things to do - WPD
list<http://www.rememberthemilk.com/home/gerrykirk/5488416/>

Amazing what you can get done with an extra hour time change (not like I can
sleep more with little kids in the house).

Nate, there is a task there for you.

Question - what content do we have for posting? Is the idea to use the media
release?

What do people think about live streaming some of the events?

Do we have a list of local WPD organizer contacts?

I like Christian's idea to use a url like worldploneday.org. I could buy it,
donate it to the PF and have it autoforward to the WPD page on plone.org.
Sound good?

What about collecting tagged Flickr photos? Do we have a place where we can
aggregate activity happening on the web? I could create a PageFlakes page
which would accomplish this. Other ideas?

- Gerry