Hello

If you are not organizing any wpd event or just have some minutes and want to contribute with WPD, here is your chance:

We need *urgently* a WPD Web 2.0 spreader. The task consist on spreading wpd as much as possible in the www, that includes adding news in sites like digg, delicious, twitter, slashdot and many others. Once the news is added you have write here asking the community join and support it.

The material is ready:
We have a press release: http://plone.org/news/wpd-press-release
And the official WPD site is: http://plone.org/wpd

If you cannot do all the job, but you want to take care doing it in one site, just do it!

I strongly believe we've a very successful event already, we just need to let the world know!

Kind Regards
r.

--
http://robertoallende.com