Hi Gerry,

On Sun, 2008-11-02 at 07:15 -0500, Gerry Kirk wrote:
> Ok thanks Christian for your suggestions. Both helpful for now and for
> establishing an ongoing effort to build an online community.
>

> All, I've made a list of things to do - WPD list
>

> Amazing what you can get done with an extra hour time change (not like
> I can sleep more with little kids in the house).
>

> Nate, there is a task there for you.
>

> Question - what content do we have for posting? Is the idea to use the
> media release?
>

> What do people think about live streaming some of the events?
>

> Do we have a list of local WPD organizer contacts?
>

> I like Christian's idea to use a url like worldploneday.org. I could
> buy it, donate it to the PF and have it autoforward to the WPD page on
> plone.org. Sound good?
>

> What about collecting tagged Flickr photos? Do we have a place where
> we can aggregate activity happening on the web? I could create a
> PageFlakes page which would accomplish this. Other ideas?

I sent an email to the list a little while back with a link[1] to a
Yahoo Pipes feed for WPD 2008. It was my first attempt at setting 1 up
so I'm unsure if it's working correctly so feel free to modify it to
suck in some more content (currently referencing flickr, bloglines,
youtube, delicious).

Thanks,
Tim

[1] http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.info?_id=7uO8l_Oc3RGCrANR1L3fcQ