Hi all,

I sent an email to this list earlier requesting help with putting
together a survey for WPD as I unfortunately don't have time to do this.
It's looking like this won't happen now as I've heard nothing back re.
that post so I'd like to get some comments re. what we can put to the
WPD attendees in the form of some kind of questionnaire (even a couple
of questions would be fine) that could then be used by the Plone
community to improve Plone 'the software' or Plone 'the community' in
some way - any ideas?

It would just seem a waste to not do something like this when we've got
a large group of our consumers coming together for this event.

Thanks,
Tim