On Mon, 2008-11-03 at 16:09 -0800, Donna Snow wrote:
> Do we want to add a separate WPD survey and request that users fill it
> out? OR we can ask them at the session and input the information?

I was thinking at the event would be easiest and a paper-based one too.

> What types of questions do you think we should ask?

OTOH I'd say:
      * what they expect out of a CMS
      * what's their impression of Plone
      * what's their industry/role (contact details for future
        callbacks)
      * what they feel can be improved in Plone to make it more
        attractive to them/their business
      * what are they currently using and why
I'd say we don't want to have too many questions as that'd put people
off filling it out.

> I can create the survey online and we can print it out for people to
> fill out at our sessions. If you don't have the time to input them you
> can mail/fax/scan them to me.. I can input the data.

Yes please!

You're a champion!

Thanks,
Tim