Hey Tim,

Another approach is to get people to register in some way so conversations
can continue beyond WPD. Perhaps we should provide people with a list of
ways they can stay informed via email and Twitter.

Or keep it simpler and invite people to leave their email address and we'll
invite them to a Plone announcement email list and Plone twitter feed?

- Gerry

blog: http://gerrykirk.net
daily musings at http://twitter.com/gerrykirk